730 N Ocean Blvd,
|Occupancy: 2018||Type: New Construction|
Sabbia Beach offers a boutique collection of only 68 two-, three- and four bedroom residences, each featuring a spacious floor plan with floor-to-ceiling windows and generous balconies with spectacular views of the ocean, city and Intracoastal Waterway. Also available in this intimate collection...
452 SE 1st St,
|Occupancy: 2016||Type: New Construction|
Koi Residences and Marina is a master-planned collection of waterfront villas, lofts, and condominium homes featuring resort-style amenities, all nestled within beautifully landscaped surroundings including parks, nature trails, and a 26-slip marina.
Advantages of Investing in Pre-construction
- You may sell your right to the condominium unit by transferring or assigning the contract to a subsequent purchaser.
- You may sell your unit under a real estate contract upon completion of the condominium. Two real estate closings will occur simultaneously, your purchase, and the sale to your buyer.
- Alert you about new preconstruction projects before they are made public.
- Help you compare the pricing in similar buildings in the neighborhood.
- Inform you about community infrastructure developments such as service retail and civic investment that may effect the future value of your property.
- Help you negotiate the terms of the contract and advise you on alternative choices that may meet your needs.
- Share information regarding the relative financial strength and track record of a developer with you.
- Finally, since all realty fees are paid by the developer, you are getting my services for free!
- The developer may resell the unit for you.
- Tracey Schmitt Group may find a buyer for you.