2602 Hallandale Beach Blv,
|Occupancy: N/A||Type: New Construction|
Stunning views, masterful design and unparalleled services are part of everyday life at Beachwalk. Created to be inviting and impressive, our two- and three-bedroom residences feature floor-to-ceiling windows, open-concept layouts, wide terraces with glass railings, smart building technology, high-...
106 SE 9th,
|Occupancy: 2016||Type: New Construction|
AMENITIES: Pets allowed New construction Gated community Brick exterior Tinted windows Fenced Security fence Marble floors Tile flooring Central air conditioning Central heat Electric range and oven Self-cleaning oven...
Advantages of Investing in Pre-construction
- You may sell your right to the condominium unit by transferring or assigning the contract to a subsequent purchaser.
- You may sell your unit under a real estate contract upon completion of the condominium. Two real estate closings will occur simultaneously, your purchase, and the sale to your buyer.
- Alert you about new preconstruction projects before they are made public.
- Help you compare the pricing in similar buildings in the neighborhood.
- Inform you about community infrastructure developments such as service retail and civic investment that may effect the future value of your property.
- Help you negotiate the terms of the contract and advise you on alternative choices that may meet your needs.
- Share information regarding the relative financial strength and track record of a developer with you.
- Finally, since all realty fees are paid by the developer, you are getting my services for free!
- The developer may resell the unit for you.
- Tracey Schmitt Group may find a buyer for you.